BUET Admission Circular 2022 has been published on their official website. BUET authorities have issued notices for admission in undergraduate programs. BUET Admission Test notice 2021-22 has announced From 16 April 2022 at 10:00 am BUET Admission Test Circular 2021-22 Admission related all information will be found in BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology) website at www.buet.ac.bd & also in our website.
- 1 BUET Admission Circular 2022
- 2 BUET Admission Circular PDF Download
- 3 Buet Admission Requirements 2021-2022
- 3.1 Submission of Online Application
- 3.2 How to Collection of Money Receipt in Buet Admission?
- 3.3 Submission of Necessary Documents by Applicants Marked by the Symbol E, T, S or R
- 3.4 How to Collection of Admit Card
- 3.5 Important Notes to Applicants
BUET Admission Circular 2022
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) academic session 2021-2022 of Honours 1st year Admission Test Circular has announced. Interested applicant has to apply by online. Online application date will start on 16 April 2022 at 10:00 am. On 16 April (Saturday) 2022 at 10:00 am applicant can fill up application form & submit. They can do this till 25th April (Monday) 2022 at 4:30 pm. BUET admission results will be released on 20 June 2022.
|University Name||Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)|
|Online Application Start||15 April 2022 (10.00 Am)|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2022 (03.00 PM)|
|Eligible Candidate List||05 May 2022|
|Primary Admission Test||31 May & 1 June 2022|
|Eligible Candidate List (Final)||05 June 2022|
|Final Admission Test||10 June 2022|
|Admission Result||1 July 2022|
BUET Admission Circular PDF Download
Buet Admission Requirements 2021-2022
Submission of Online Application
Firstly, an applicant shall have to submit a properly filled online application form via the online submission system available through the university website (www.buet.ac.bd) within the stipuleted time period. A recently taken passport size color photograph (approximately 300×350 pixel and maximum 75 KB size) and the signature (either scanned or photographed, approximately 300×80 pixel and maximum 20 KB size) shall have to be uploaded (JPG/JPEG format) at the appropriate place of the submission form.
No writing and no attestation are allowed on this photograph. No illegibility or deformation is allowed in the photograph and signature.
Note that the photograph and signature will be verified in the examination hall.
A “Preview of Application” page of the duly completed application form with photograph and signature will appear when the “Preview” button is clicked. Information given in the application form can be edited, if necessary, by clicking the “Update” button.
Note that this is the initial application form submission. Application is finally submitted in Step 3 after clicking “Final Submit“ button.
The successful submission of the application form will generate a confirmation page where a 5-digit Application Serial No. and other relevant instructions will be given. A PDF version of the “Receipt of Application” will be generated automatically when the “Download Receipt of Application” button at the bottom of the confirmation page is clicked. The applicant should take a print out of this “Receipt of Application” and keep it safe.
In the “Application Form” and “Receipt of Application” of some applicants the following symbols may appear:
E: For applicants having IGSCE / IAL certificates and applicants passed from a foreign education board.
T: For tribal applicants.
S: If the information provided by the applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board or if no information is found from the board.
R: When the information provided by a tribal applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board or if no information is found from the board.
Besides the “Receipt of Application”, a PDF version of the application form will also be generated for these applicants with such symbols. The applicant must take a print out of the application form on one side of white 80 gm (gsm) A4 page (three pages). The first two pages of this 3-page file contain the “Application Form” that has been filled up online, and the third page is the “Receipt of Application Form”. The applicant should keep this application form safe and follow Step 4 for further action.
Payment of Application Fee through Mobile Banking (Sonali Bank/ Nagad/ Rocket/ bKash)
A. The applicant must pay the application fee through any of the payment channels- Sonali Bank Online Portal, Sonali eSheba Mobile App, Nagad, Rocket, Nexapay, bKash mobile/ online banking according to their respective group as listed in the bellow:
|Group||Division||Fee for Application and Admission Test|
|“KA”||Engineering departments, and Urban and Regional Planning department||Tk. 1000/-|
(One thousand taka only)
|“KHA”||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||Tk. 1200/-|
(One thousand twe hundred taka only)
B. For Payment, the following procedure should be followed:
How to Collection of Money Receipt in Buet Admission?
If an applicant sends the fee for application, s/he can download a PDF version of the money receipt by clicking the “Download Money Receipt” link at the website and then print it . Next, the applicant should click the “Final Submit” button to finalize the application.
Submission of Necessary Documents by Applicants Marked by the Symbol E, T, S or R
Applicants whose “Receipt of Application“ is marked by the symbol E, T, R or S (as described in Step 1) must submit the hard copy of the following documents to the Registrar’s Office, BUET within the specified date.
- The printed application form on one side of white 80 gm(gsm) A4 page (3 pages).
- Attested photocopies of grade sheet and certificate of SSC or Dhakhil or equivalent examination.
- Attested photocopy of grade sheet of HSC or Alim or equivalent examination. Tabulation sheet of HSC or Alim or equivalent examination duly attested by the Principal of the concerned institution will also be accepted.
- Printed “Money Receipt“.
- Printed “Receipt of Application“.
- The proof of Bangladeshi citizenship of the tribal applicants and their tribal status. They must submit:
-Certificate from the Chairman of the local Union Parishad
– Certificate from the Morol/Headman/Chief of the relevant tribe
How to Collection of Admit Card
After declaring the list of eligible applicants for the pre-admission test, an eligible applicant can download the admit card for the pre-admission Test from the website by clicking the link “Download Admit Card”. S/he must then print this admit card on A4 size offset (80 gsm) white paper and keep it safe. A candidate shall not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without an Admit Card.
Important Notes to Applicants
- For the applicants whose “Receipt of application” is marked by the symbol E, T, R or S (as described in Step 1) only online submission of the application form will not be acceptable; they must also submit the printed copy of the submitted application form along with required documents (as listed in Step 4) within the specified date-
- Inclomplete or erroneous applications will be cancelled. Wrong or false information provided in the application form will lead to the cancellation of the application.
- If you experience technical difficulty when applying online, email to [email protected],